INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - State Health Commissioner Dr. Kris Box and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Lindsay Weaver will lead a briefing on Indiana's COVID-19 status Friday afternoon.
The update is set to begin about 1 p.m.
ABC21 is providing a livestream of the briefing (below), which takes place at the Indiana Government Center in Indianapolis and comes as 15 counties have been classified in the "Code Orange" (second highest) alert category.
On Wednesday, Gov. Eric Holcomb extended a public health emergency for an additional month, through the end of August.
His new Executive Order did not include a return of mask mandates or restrictions on public gatherings.
LATEST INDIANA COVID-19 DATA
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts