Jacob Burbrink, Social Media and Digital Content Manager

(WPTA21) — Jacob Burbrink is the social media and digital content manager for ABC21.

He graduated from Ball State University with a degree in Journalism and Telecommunications. There, he served in the university’s digital student media team and television team.

In his free time, Jacob volunteers at the Fort Wayne Civic Theatre and the University of Saint Francis’ theatre program. He has appeared in productions of Beauty and the Beast, Jekyll and Hyde, Sister Act, 1984 and Newsies.

Jacob enjoys reading science fiction and detective novels, writing and playing dungeons and dragons at the local friendly gaming store. If you have a suggestion for a book he should read, email him at jburbrink@wpta21.com.

Jacob Burbrink, Social Media and Digital Content Manager for ABC21
Jacob Burbrink

Jacob Burbrink

More News
ABC 21 WEATHER AUTHORITY
Bluffton
48°
Warsaw
43°
Wabash
44°
Kendallville
38°
Angola
Paulding
47°
Van Wert
48°
Portland
49°
Marion
Evening fog rolling in

Evening fog rolling in

Thanks to a mild and wet airmass, a little fog is expected to develop this evening just about everywhere, but

Connect With ABC21
Top Stories

Crime Stopper

America locks up more men and women than any other nation on the planet, two and a half million of

DIGGING DEEPER: Dying on the Job – Chamber of Commerce weighs in

The Indiana Chamber of Commerce on Friday condemned shoddy safety practices that contributed to the death of a Fort Wayne

Fiesta corn recalled due to health risk

More than 64,000 cases of Fiesta Corn are being recalled because they were under-processed.

Injuries reported after Friday morning crash

A crash on the southeast side of Fort Wayne resulted in injuries Friday morning.

Facebook reveals bug exposed 6.8 million users’ photos

Facebook announced on Friday that the social network had exposed the private photos of millions of users without their permission.

Scroll to top