EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WPTA21) — Those impacted the government shutdown can get some financial help from an Indiana-based bank.
Old National announced its plan to offer assistance to clients, community members and associates in the wake of the federal government shutdown.
The bank said furloughed government employees and employees of federal contractors that are impacted by the shutdown for a 90-day, no-fee, interest-free loan of up to $1,500.
“As a community bank, helping those in need is a top priority,” said Jim Sandgren, President & COO. “The continuing government shutdown is impacting more than 100,000 citizens across Old National’s footprint, and we are pleased to offer this assistance for those experiencing challenges.”
The employees can also call the Old National Bank Client Care Centers at 800-731-2265 or visit its banking centers for help with:
- Consumer Loan/Line payment extensions
- Mortgage Loan payment extensions
- Refunds of overdraft or monthly maintenance fees on consumer accounts
- Waiver of monthly consumer checking service charges
- Waiver of early withdrawal fees for non-IRA CDs