INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) — Indiana State Fair officials are giving a look at some of the entertainment for the upcoming fair.
The five concerts announced Wednesday will be part of the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment, which returns August 2-18.
The first six shows announced, along with the newly announced concerts, include:
- Ace Frehley – Friday, August 2
- Chase Rice – Sunday, August 4
- Air Supply – Monday, August 5
- SWITCHFOOT – Wednesday, August 7
- Pop 2000 Tour – Hosted by Lance Bass featuring: O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton “One Tree Hill” – Friday, August 9
- David Nail – Saturday, August 10
- Sixteen Candles – Tuesday, August 13
- Boyz II Men – Wednesday, August 14
- Melissa Etheridge – Thursday, August 15
- Everclear – Friday, August 16
- Gospel Music Festival Headlined by Mary Mary – Sunday, August 18
Each night of the Fair features a concert that is free with paid fair admission. To purchase tickets, visit IndianaStateFair.com.