INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) — Indiana State Fair officials are giving a look at some of the entertainment for the upcoming fair.
The five concerts announced Wednesday will be part of the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment, which returns August 2-18.
All of the announced concerts are:
- Ace Frehley – Friday, August 2
- Chase Rice – Sunday, August 4
- Air Supply – Monday, August 5
- Indiana Wind Symphony – Tuesday, August 6
- SWITCHFOOT – Wednesday, August 7
- KC and The Sunshine Band– Thursday, August 8
- Pop 2000 Tour – Hosted by Lance Bass featuring: O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton “One Tree Hill” – Friday, August 9
- David Nail – Saturday, August 10
- Matthew West and Francesca Battistelli – Sunday, August 11
- Happy Together Tour – featuring The Turtles, Chuck Negron formerly of Three Dog Night, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Buckinghams, The Classics IV and The Cowsills- Monday, August 12
- Sixteen Candles – Tuesday, August 13
- Boyz II Men – Wednesday, August 14
- Melissa Etheridge – Thursday, August 15
- Everclear – Friday, August 16
- The Guess Who – Saturday, August 17
- Gospel Music Festival Headlined by Mary Mary – Sunday, August 18
Each night of the Fair features a concert that is free with paid fair admission. To purchase tickets, visit IndianaStateFair.com.