Two injured after electrical fire in Angola

ANGOLA, Ind. (WPTA21) — Two females were transported to an area hospital after a fire broke out Monday morning.

The Angola Fire Department said the fire happened in the 2200 block of North Wayne Street around 6:30 Monday morning.

When crews arrived, they found a one-story ranch-style home with heavy fire and smoke coming from the side facing the street.

Two crews worked to contain the fire, with one working on a defensive exterior attack and the other transitioning to knock out the fire from inside.

Two females were transported to the hospital for minor injuries. There were several pets inside. Their condition is not known as of the time of this report.

The fire took crews about 3 hours to bring the fire under control. The cause was determined to be an electrical fire. It caused about $200,000 in damage

Jacob Burbrink

Jacob Burbrink

More News
ABC 21 WEATHER AUTHORITY
Connect with ABC 21
Top Stories
Scroll to top
Skip to content